Monday, February 18, 2008

Promises, Promises

Dry Bones cartoon: Olmert Gov't Promises Shelters For Sderot Homes ...Again.
I'm planning to go to Jerusalem tomorrow for the Fifth Annual Jerusalem Conference. I'll have to leave early in the morning to get there, but the weatherman is now promising a major snowstorm!! Which will make the trip harrowing, but I promised to attend.

So I'll have to post tomorrow's Golden Oldie cartoon early, before I leave for the trip "up the hill" to the Holy City on the mountaintop ... where a contingent of high school kids from Sderot are holding a protest rally in front of the Prime Minister's Office .

I'm going to take a camera with me, and if, as the Israel Meteorological Service promises, there's a heavy snowfall, I'll snap some pictures along the way and post them for you to see.

...and that's a promise!

Labels: , , , , , , ,